Saturday, August 19, 2006

Vortex Marketing Group

Hello, my name is Derek Barrington. I am a founding Diamond affiliate with CashFlowPC/Vortex. I am highly committed to helping you build an online business. Although my regular profession is a Driving Examiner, I am a student of online marketing. This is a booming industry and I did not want to be left out. If you have the commitment to learning, I will allow you to join my team via a benefactor voucher.
Come and join our free training sessions and enjoy meeting new friends. We have a lot of free resources that you can use.
Join now by going to http://benefactorvoucher.com/activate and enter the voucher code Z2S1-142493. This code is case sensitive and you must include the dash.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good evening Derek. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have a dental appt. out of town tomorrow at 2:30. I forgot about it earlier. I will try to make the 9:00 and come Thursday. Take care.

Lynne Cowart