Saturday, August 26, 2006

How Can I Help You To Cut Your Gas Costs?

4-E corporation offers a cost-effective solution to relieve skyrocketing fuel prices and help lessen environmental regulatory pressures. Hundreds of millions of miles of road tests has proven that commercial fleets on average increase fuel mileage between 7% and 19% and reduce emissions by more than 30%.

I can only verify my own results with using this product.
My car a Peugeot 406 Diesel is returning an average of 10% extra mileage.
My wifes car a Skoda Fabia diesel is returning a 15% increase in mileage.
I have not yet had the emmissions checked on either car as I have only been using the product for a short time, but I will publish the results when I have them.
If you would like to improve your gas mileage then join me now at http://www.4-ecorp.com/kered

I can not guarantee the results you will get by using this product. Your results may be better or worse than mine!